1. Turn it off, turn it back on. Nine times out of ten, rebooting your computer will solve the problem.
2. We're like Santa: We know if you've been bad or good. Fessing up to what really happened is going to save time – and I'm going to figure it out anyway.
3. Use ''strong'' passwords. We suggest combining letters and numbers – but not your birth date – to create a ''base'' password, and adding a unique suffix for each site you use.
4. Make sure you have current antivirus and anti-spyware protection.
5. Remember: Public Wi-Fi is public. If you don't have a compelling reason to check your e-mail or bank account while sipping a latte at the mall, don't do it.
6. Give it a rest. Turn off your computer when it's not in use. It'll save energy and clears out the RAM, which would otherwise slow your machine over time.
7. If you want to see less of me, get a Mac.
8. No, you can't use your mobile phone to pop popcorn. Check internet rumours at snopes.com first before you pass it on.
9. Sometimes we talk about you – in codes like ''HKI error'' (for human-keyboard interface) or ''PEBCAK'' (problem exists between chair and keyboard).
10. If you don't understand me, I'm not doing my job. Confusing tech jargon is a sign of insecurity, not intelligence.
|riz on 08 February 2013 ,18:03 |
Good information. now i discussing Tips to become Computer Technician
|Matthew F on 08 October 2011 ,03:01 |
|bveeresh1 on 17 March 2010 ,17:02 |
I Agree With This Comment........Find More More Coupons and Coupon Codes Visit Deals365.us And More Realiable Prices and Save Money.....Thanks For Your Posting
Post A Comment