• If you put your hands on your knees while sitting down, they’ll appear disproportionately large compared with your face and body.
• Check you’re not standing directly in front of a telegraph pole or sailing mast, or it could look as though it’s growing out of your head.
• Some professional photographers enhance the colours in their photos, so fake tans often seem more orange.
• Avoid tops emblazoned with huge logos, or you could end up looking like a promo-girl.
• In family photos, having everyone in near-identical outfits is not a good look. If you wouldn’t wear it out to dinner, don’t wear it in photos that might end up lining your hallways. Different coloured clothes all drawn from a complementary colour palette work much better.
Post A Comment