Where would you love to travel next?
The Beatles Photo: Wikimedia Commons
1. Who was the first of The Beatles to become a grandfather?
2. On which record label did The Beatles have their first hit?
3. Who was the first Beatle to have a solo No. 1 hit single?
4. Which American city is mentioned in the first line of the hit 'Back in the USSR'?
5. What was the title of The Beatles debut album?
6. Which Beatles song starts with the line 'Picture yourself in a boat on a river'?
7. The front cover of which Bealtes album features the group walking across a zebra crossing?
8. What is the first name of John Lennon's first wife?
9. Whom did Ringo Starr replace as a drummer?
10. In what year did The Beatles manager Brian Epstein die?
See next page for answers...
Post A Comment
Disclaimer : Reader's Digest reserves the right and authority to display your postings or not, and modify your posts to remove offensive material, remove vulgar comments, remove insults or delete any other content deemed inappropriate, at our discretion.