Where would you love to travel next?
Pillows. Photo: Thinkstock
- Choose sheets made of natural fibres derived from environmentally friendly sources.
- Consider wool blankets instead of a doona. Heavy doonas often make us too hot, resulting in disturbed sleep patterns. Wool is
particularly good at trapping heat, and using three or four blankets allows you to adjust the covering to suit the temperature.
- If you buy a doona, opt for natural fillings and coverings, such as wool, cotton or down, rather than synthetics.
- Select pillows containing natural materials such as down, wool, cotton or latex.
- Place a protector made of natural fibres, such as wool or cotton, around or on top of your mattress. This will help absorb sweat, protect you from dust mites in the mattress, and can make an old mattress more comfortable.
Post A Comment
Disclaimer : Reader's Digest reserves the right and authority to display your postings or not, and modify your posts to remove offensive material, remove vulgar comments, remove insults or delete any other content deemed inappropriate, at our discretion.