Customer Care FAQ
If you would like to search our Frequently Asked Questions or e-mail us, please click on the topics below
Click on the following for more information:
1. Find your Account Number
2. Find your subscription expiry
3. Change of Address
5. General Billing
6. Delivery Information
7. Missing and Damaged Products
8. I did not renew my Magazine subscription, why you keep sending to me?
9. What happen if I dissatisfied with the product I ordered?
10. Other Inquiries
Your account number is printed above your name and address. The word "Account No." or "A/C" is printed in front of the 11 digit number in the format - Account No: 0-000-000-000-0.
The magazine expiry date (MM/YYYY) is printed on the label of each issue. It appears on the top right-hand section above the name/address under "Expiry: 07/2006", which means July 2006 issue.
Please note that magazine labels and promotional material are printed in advance. As such, it can take 6 - 8 weeks to reflect a change of address.
• Pay your bill conveniently
(The product title, amount and date payable can be found on the bill.)
• Online Payment - It is secure, fast and easy.
Pay your account here (Singapore) (Please have your credit card and account details ready.)
Pay your account here (Malaysia) (Please have your credit card and account details ready.)
• Through Post
- Singapore Post Offices - Cash and NETS payment can be made at any of the Singapore Post Offices (except Infocredit bill).
- Singapore Post Giro Service - You may use vPost if you have an account with it.
- POS Malaysia main branches - You can pay your bill at any of the POS MALAYSIA main branches.
• By Mail (Singapore & Malaysia):
- Credit Card - Fill in your credit card details on the bill before you mail it back to Reader's Digest in the postage pre-paid reply envelope.
- Cheque/Money Order
Write your account number on the reverse of your cheque/money order made payable to 'Reader's Digest', and mail it back with your bill to Reader's Digest in the postage pre-paid reply envelope.
In the Philippines:
Crossed Cheque / Postal Order / Money Order of P1596 made out to ‘Emerald Digest, Inc.’*Please do not enclose cash payment
For Metro Manila / Subscriptions:
• Credit Card / Direct Collection (Cash or Cheque) / Direct Deposit • For Cheque Payments, Payee is: Emerald Digest, Inc. 218 Katipunan Avenue, Blue Ridge, Quezon City Philippines.
For Provincial Subscriptions:
• Credit Card / Direct Deposit (Cash or Cheque at any BDO, BPI or Metrobank branch nearest you) Details for all Cheque Payments: – Payee: Emerald Digest, Inc. – Bank Account Numbers:
1. BDO: Savings Account No.: 1510135780
2. BPI: Current Account No.: 0411019276
3. Metrobank.: Savings Account No.: 7022509710Note:
• For cash/cheques deposited at any of the banks as above-listed, kindly provide Emerald Digest with validated bills of payment (deposit slip) either through Fax @ (632) 647-4798 or Email (email@example.com).
• Crossed in Mail, Undelivered Orders and Payment Difficulty
Please allow time for payment and other transactions to be mailed and processed. It is possible that the shipment of an order will appear on your statement before you have received the product. Please allow adequate time for delivery and check with the post office after that period of time.
If you still have not received the product after that time or have experienced any difficulty in paying your account, please contact our Customer Service hotline at Singapore: 6258 1111 or email us / Malaysia: 03-7960 1111 or email us / Philippines: (632) 681-0123 or email us. Please give concise details of the situation and our friendly staff will assist you in any way possible.
• I returned a product. Why am I still billed for it?
The product you returned and the bill we sent recently may have crossed in the mail. Return parcels can take up to two weeks from postal transit right up to process in system. If your next bill does not reflect that your product has been returned, please contact our Customer Service hotline at Singapore: 6258 1111 or email us / Malaysia: 03-7960 1111 or email us / Philippines: (632) 681-0123 or email us
• I just ordered Reader's Digest magazine. When will I receive my first copy?
It takes one month after an order has been placed. If more than one month has passed, please contact our Customer Service hotline at Singapore: 6258 1111 or email us / Malaysia: 03-7960 1111 or email us / Philippines: (632) 681-0123 or email us.
The monthly issue will reach you in the 1st week of the month.
• When will I receive the book, video or music product I ordered?
Singapore Post delivers the products. You should receive your product in two weeks from the date you ordered if the stock is available. If four weeks have passed since the order date, please contact our Customer Service hotline at Singapore: 6258 1111 or email us / Malaysia: 03-7960 1111 or email us / Philippines: (632) 681-0123 or email us.
• I subscribe to Select Editions. How many volumes will I receive?
Select Editions consists of books that are sent to subscribing customers on an on-going basis.
Shipping frequency can vary, but typically customers receive 5 to 6 volumes per year. Therefore, you may expect a new volume approximately every second month.
• If you have not received your magazine by the 5th of the month, you may request for a replacement or if you have not received the product or any delivery notification 3 weeks after the mailing, please contact our Customer Service hotline at Singapore: 6258 1111 or email us / Malaysia: 03-7960 1111 or email us / Philippines: (632) 681-0123 or email us.
• If you have received a product in an unsatisfactory condition, please click Singapore / Malaysia / Philippines for replacement. We welcome any questions and comments about Readers Digest, our products and services. We look forward to hearing from you.
Subscription is automatically renewed upon expiry which gives our readers added convenience and the security of knowing their magazines will arrive each month without interruption. Reader's Digest sends advice to subscriber 1 month prior to the expiry term. Billing for the new subscription term will then be sent with the 1st issue.
If you do not wish to renew, please contact us. Readers's Digest guarantees to cancel a subscription at any time upon request from the subscriber, and to send a refund for any issues which have been paid for but not yet received.
Reader's Digest strives to offer the highest quality products. You can contact us for replacement if the product is not up to your satisfaction.
If you have any other questions, comments or wish to contact us with regard to any other concerns, please contact our Customer Service hotline at Singapore: 6258 1111 or email us / Malaysia: 03-7960 1111 or email us / Philippines: (632) 681-0123 or email us.
Play Free Games
|Find Famous Faces
Can you match the famous faces?
Have fun at our scarlet carnival!
|Spot the Differences
Spot the five differences between two similar pictures.
Send Free eCards
Health & Wellbeing
Food & Recipes
Home & Garden
Stories & Interviews
|More in Advice||More in Health||More in Food & Recipes||More in Home & Garden||More in Stories & Interviews|