Where would you love to travel next?
1. Carefully remove any existing nail polish with cotton wool and nail polish remover.
2. Soak hands in warm, soapy water, ensuring your nails are clean. Pat hands dry.
3. Begin shaping your nails with light strokes, using a double-sided emery board. Use a few short strokes, followed by deliberate, single, long strokes to smooth the edges on each nail.
4. Have dry skin? Experiment with rubbing cuticle softener on your fingernails and leave for a minute before soaking your hands in soapy water again.
5. Softly push back your cuticles with a clean cotton bud. Very carefully and gently clip any obvious, extra skin. Then massage your hands with lotion.
6. Apply a few light strokes of a base coat, going from the bottom to the top of the nail. Allow this to fully dry before applying two light coats of nail polish.
Post A Comment
Disclaimer : Reader's Digest reserves the right and authority to display your postings or not, and modify your posts to remove offensive material, remove vulgar comments, remove insults or delete any other content deemed inappropriate, at our discretion.