Don't keep all your money in the one place. Photo: Thinkstock
• Don’t have all your money, cards and ID in one place.
• Do take out only as much cash as you need for the day, and spread it around your person: in a money belt, a neck pouch inside your clothes, in hard-to-access pockets.
• Don’t flash your wallet around, especially in busy places.
• Do carry your wallet or purse in the front pocket of your trousers: it’s almost impossible for a pickpocket to steal it from there.
• Do leave the rest of your cash at your hotel in a safebox. If there’s no safe, lock your cash in a suitcase.
Post A Comment
Disclaimer : Reader's Digest reserves the right and authority to display your postings or not, and modify your posts to remove offensive material, remove vulgar comments, remove insults or delete any other content deemed inappropriate, at our discretion.