Food tastes better outdoors. So pack a meal (don't forget the salt!) and enjoy a leisurely lunch with family and friends at your favourite park or gardens.
• For non-soggy sandwiches, put the meat or cheese directly next to the bread, then the salad, mustard or mayonnaise in the middle.
• Invest in a wide-necked vacuum flask; it will keep sausages or boiled potatoes hot for a couple of hours.
• An offcut of wood or fibreboard under your rug or cloth means no more wobbly glasses or bottles.
• Use bubble wrap round chilled bottles of water (or wine!) if you run out of space in the cooler box.
• Cloth serviettes won't blow away.
• Take a few cushions for lounging.
• Bring a bag for the rubbish.
Post A Comment