Ingredients for soya bean pudding
25g Agar Agar powder (jelly powder)
1 tin "Ideal" Milk
250g Coffee Mate
2 x Soya Bean Packet
Pandan leaves - random
Preparation for soya bean pudding
1. Mix the Coffee Mate with some soya bean in a bowl.
2. Cook the jelly powder by adding sugar, pandan and water for at least 15mins in a pot.
3. Switch off the stove, pour the soya bean + Coffee Mate + Ideal Milk into the pot and mix together.
4. Mix well, then pour into a bowl and refrigerate.
5. After 2 hours, it is ready to serve.
Note: you can add some Longan ( buah mata kucing) into the soya bean pudding before refrigerating.
|CG on 17 May 2012 ,21:24 |
What is the quantity off 2 packets of soya bean and what brand to use. Thks
Post A Comment