Reader’s Digest readers are smart, curious, frequent travellers and enjoy the good life. In short, they are lucrative targets for savvy marketers.
Based on affluent consumers who on average represent the top 16% of population in 9 markets in Asia, Reader’s Digest Group reaches 851,500 of them! This makes Reader’s Digest the #1 regional publication. Out of these...
- 579,053 readers visited the live theatre, museum/art gallery, music concert, opera/ballet or cinema in the last 6 months
- 247,448 readers own a club membership
- 197,963 intend to replace their car in the next year
- 386,507 readers have taken an overseas trip, whether business or leisure, in the past year.
- 327,590 of them travelled within Asia
- 45,357 readers take first or business most often.
- Readers spent an average of 17 business and 10 leisure hotel nights in the past year
- 770,068 believe that it is important to spend time with family/friends
And Reader’s Digest Group is the #1 regional publication that covers each of the above segments.
Source: Pax Q3’09-Q2’10
9 Markets: Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Bangkok, Seoul, India, Taipei
Send Free eCards
Health & Wellbeing
Food & Recipes
Home & Garden
Stories & Interviews
|More in Lifestyle||More in Health||More in Food & Recipes||More in Home & Garden||More in Stories & Interviews|