Grilled Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce
Grilled fish is probably the easiest and quickest meal in the world to cook and is extremely nutritious. A simple lemon sauce is all it needs to dress it up, but also try it with pesto, or a horseradish sauce made by mixing 1 tablespoon horseradish cream through 125 g sour cream.
- 4 x 175 g fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- LEMON BUTTER SAUCE
- 80 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Brush the fish with the olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook the fish under the grill until just cooked through (the flesh will be opaque and will flake easily when tested with a fork). This will probably take 6-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, then add the lemon juice and parsley.
- Cook until foaming, then pour over the fish.