1. Shakespeare’s immortal lovers Romeo and Juliet were from what two noble Veronese families? 2 points
2. How Do I Love Thee is a poem by which Victorian-era poet? 2 points
3. What were the famous words spoken by Tom Cruise to his on-screen partner (Renée Zellweger) to win back her heart in the film Jerry Maguire? 2 points
4. Who is Fred Flintstone’s wife? 1 point
5. George Bernard Shaw’s 1913 play Pygmalion was the basis for what successful musical and movie? 1 point
6. Cupid is the Roman god of love but the ancient Greeks had their own god. Who was he? 2 points
7. Which famous Australian actress married American talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres in 2008? 2 points
8. What romantic comedy starring Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks was based on the 1940 flick The Shop Around the Corner? 2 points
9. Baby-boomer couples on second honeymoons tour the countryside in caravans and motor homes such as the Winnebago. What’s the origin of that name? 2 points
10. Who was the pink-loving British author of more than 700 bestselling romantic novels who died in 2000 aged 98? 1 point
11. Can a man marry his widow’s sister? 1 point
12. Queen Victoria had an almost obsessive love for her husband, who died young. What was his name? 2 points
Valentine's Day Trivia - Romance Questions
Love is in the air with this set of romantic trivia questions.
Maximum score: 20 points
Free E-Book Samplers
Most Popular with Tabs
Draw the shortest path to make a successful goal.
Using business skills and the help of your neighbors, family and friends you can turn the overgrown barnyard into a beautiful and prosperous farm agai
Become the lord of a castle and turn your small fortress into the capital of the entire kingdom in this exciting online strategy game.
Have You Seen...
Advice & Tips
Health & Wellbeing
Food & Recipes
Home & Garden