1. Shakespeare’s immortal lovers Romeo and Juliet were from what two noble Veronese families? 2 points
2. How Do I Love Thee is a poem by which Victorian-era poet? 2 points
3. What were the famous words spoken by Tom Cruise to his on-screen partner (Renée Zellweger) to win back her heart in the film Jerry Maguire? 2 points
4. Who is Fred Flintstone’s wife? 1 point
5. George Bernard Shaw’s 1913 play Pygmalion was the basis for what successful musical and movie? 1 point
6. Cupid is the Roman god of love but the ancient Greeks had their own god. Who was he? 2 points
7. Which famous Australian actress married American talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres in 2008? 2 points
8. What romantic comedy starring Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks was based on the 1940 flick The Shop Around the Corner? 2 points
9. Baby-boomer couples on second honeymoons tour the countryside in caravans and motor homes such as the Winnebago. What’s the origin of that name? 2 points
10. Who was the pink-loving British author of more than 700 bestselling romantic novels who died in 2000 aged 98? 1 point
11. Can a man marry his widow’s sister? 1 point
12. Queen Victoria had an almost obsessive love for her husband, who died young. What was his name? 2 points
Valentine's Day Trivia - Romance Questions
Love is in the air with this set of romantic trivia questions.
Maximum score: 20 points
Play Free Games
Spot the five differences between two similar pictures. Simply click on the areas of the images that are different to earn points. Beat the clock and
Can you match the famous faces? Cannot play the game on iPad/iPhone? Click here for the iPad/iPhone friendly version. Please note, this version
Have fun at our scarlet carnival!
Have You Seen...
Health & Wellbeing
Food & Recipes
Home & Garden