While your smartphone's constant updates could trigger anxiety, you can also have a fear of losing or forgetting your phone too. Here are the signs you may have nomophobia, or a no-mobile-phone phobia.
The trait is also surprisingly underrated.
Popular This Week
- 20 old-time home remedies that actually work
- 44 Mandela Effect examples that are seriously mind-bending
- Can you pass this quiz of 4th grade science questions?
- How to tell if someone blocked you on Facebook
- 24 quarantine quotes that are actually pretty funny
- Test your wits with our hardest riddles ever. Can you solve them?
- 12 amazing swimming pools from around the world
- 13 medical reasons you’re tired all the time