Combine lemon juice and salt into a paste and scrub the stain. Just make sure you don’t scrub too hard, and rinse well when the stain is gone.
11 Chemical-Free Ways to Clean Your Home
Popular This Week
- 70 words (and phrases) you’re probably using all wrong
- 15 science-backed signs you could live to be 100
- 7 healthy foods that really aren’t
- 8 early Parkinson’s disease symptoms that are too easy to miss
- 12 Ways To Brighten Your Morning
- 17 of the most brilliant ways to fix things with baking soda
- 15 flu myths doctors wish you’d stop believing
- 15 breathtaking places to visit before they disappear
What’s your favourite family holiday hotspot, and why?
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!
What’s your ultimate money-saving travel tip?