George R. R. Martin started writing A Game of Thrones, the first volume in the series, A Song of Ice an Fire, in 1991. But how closely the resolution of the TV show will match the content of his other books is anyone’s guess, given that they’ve already shown an ability to veer in their own direction. For fans of the series, waiting breathlessly for the final small screen installment, here’s a few suggestions for some other epic books to help pass the time.
Popular This Week
- Want to live to 100? Follow these 18 simple rules
- 7 silent signs you might have eye cataracts
- 15 things you never knew about left-handed people
- 15 of the hardest words to spell in the English language
- The 10 best meals to eat when you feel your worst
- 25 of the world’s strangest and most unique hotels
- 73 short jokes anyone can remember
- 13 normal fights even happy couples have
More in Thought-provoking
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic readers who want to get involved in creating the magazine!
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
What’s your best tip for dealing with stress and worry?
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!