At best, you're just doing what's already been done. At worst, you're potentially promoting the spread of bacteria.
These seemingly innocent words and phrases are derived from stereotypes, slurs and bigotry—maybe it’s high time we all wipe them from our vocabulary.
It’s time to clean up our social media posts, friends. Grammar mistakes, spelling errors, misinterpreted tone and etiquette issues can leave you regretting pushing ‘post’.
Popular This Week
- 30 awesome dog breeds you’ve never heard of – until now
- 43 things to get rid of in the next 43 days
- 12 synonyms that will make you a better writer
- 10 things flight attendants aren’t allowed to do
- 15 foods you should never keep in your pantry
- 12 medical conditions that can kill you in 24 hours or less
- 14 signs that your boss is spying on you
- 9 surprising postmenopausal health risks you can’t ignore