- How do I find my Account Number?
Your account number is printed above your name and address. The word “Account No.” or “A/C” is printed in front of the 11 digit number in the format – Account No: 0-000-000-000-0.
- How do I pay my account to Readers Digest?We accept payment in any of the following ways:CHEQUE/MONEY ORDER/POSTAL ORDER – We accept both bank and personal cheques. Please ensure that you write your account number and/or name and address on the back of your cheque made payable to ‘Direct Publishing Asia Pte Ltd’ and then post it to us, together with your payment slip(s).
- Where can I send my payment?Please post your payment to us at:
Singapore Post Centre
P O BOX 600
- If I use my credit card to purchase on-line, is my information safe?All online credit card transactions are secured using industry standard 128 bit SSL encryption.
- Why have I received a reminder notice when I have already sent payment?Your last payment was most likely received after we printed your new bill. If you would like to confirm your payment has been received please send us an email.