- How can I update my mailing address details with Reader’s Digest?To update your address please send us an email. Please include both your old and new address details, your name and account number.
- I just ordered a subscription to the Reader’s Digest. When will I receive my first copy?You can expect delivery of your first Magazine between 4-6 weeks of us processing your request. After this, your monthly edition should arrive just before, or just after each new month commences.
- Can I order Back Issues of the Reader’s Digest Magazine?Unfortunately we are unable to supply back issues of the Reader’s Digest Magazine.
- How can I find out when my current subscription will expire?The magazine expiry date (MM/YYYY) is printed on the label of each issue. It appears on the top right-hand section above the name/address under “Expiry: 03/2014”, which means March 2014 issue.
- How can I cancel my subscription?You may submit your cancel request by sending us an email. Please indicate if you would like to cancel when your subscription ends or if you would like to cancel immediately.
You may also cancel by calling us at (65) 6678-7715 (Monday-Friday 9am-1pm).
- I have not received my current magazine issue. How can I get a replacement for this missing issue? Simply email us with your account number and address, our customer service will assist you with a replacement.
- I am receiving duplicate issues of the Magazine. How can I correct this situation?There are either two accounts in your name or two accounts exist for your household. We will be happy to combine the two accounts into one and extend your Magazine subscription accordingly.
You may request that we combine your subscriptions by sending us an email. If you know your two account numbers, please indicate your account numbers with your request. Since labels are printed in advance, you will receive duplicate issues for the next month or two. We hope you’ll share the extra copy with a friend or relative who might enjoy it!
You may also resolve this by calling us at (65) 6678 7715
- What other languages is the Reader’s Digest Magazine available in?The Reader’s Digest is available in the following languages:
English and Chinese
- Can I order the Reader’s Digest in another language for myself, or to give as a gift to someone abroad?Sorry, we do not offer a service that allows for subscriptions to a foreign Edition as not all offices send their magazine overseas.
To find out if overseas subscriptions are available please visit http://www.rd.com and follow the links to the country page for the edition you wish to receive.
For any other account queries, please call us on Tel (65) 6678 7715 or send us an email