Take your pick – black, white, or apricot because you can’t go wrong with one of these adorable curly breeds. Another hint, this breed comes in three sizes: a standard (20 to 32 kilograms), miniature (7 to 8 kilograms) and toy (3 to 4 kilograms). Perhaps its popularity has to do with the cuddle factor. It’s hard to resist a cheek rub with that curly and soft coat – which by the way, is actually hair, not fur. And bonus – its hypoallergenic. Are these the best dog breeds in the world? Reader’s Digest readers think so!
Popular This Week
- Want to live to 100? Follow these 18 simple rules
- 15 things you never knew about left-handed people
- 7 tips for arguing with someone who is “always right”
- 15 of the hardest words to spell in the English language
- The 10 best meals to eat when you feel your worst
- 25 of the world’s strangest and most unique hotels
- 13 normal fights even happy couples have
- 73 short jokes anyone can remember
More in Pets
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic readers who want to get involved in creating the magazine!
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
What’s your best tip for dealing with stress and worry?
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!