Washing your hands is essential to good hygiene, stopping germs in their tracks. Washing your hands limits the transfer of bacteria, viruses, and other germs, according to the Mayo Clinic. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends using soap and clean water or an alcohol-based hand sanitiser to wash your hands, as studies show both are effective ways of keeping germs at bay. Of course, it’s impossible to keep your hands 100 per cent germ-free all the time, but it’s absolutely essential after touching the following 10 things.
Popular This Week
- Want to live to 100? Follow these 18 simple rules
- 15 things you never knew about left-handed people
- 7 tips for arguing with someone who is “always right”
- 15 of the hardest words to spell in the English language
- The 10 best meals to eat when you feel your worst
- 25 of the world’s strangest and most unique hotels
- 73 short jokes anyone can remember
- 13 normal fights even happy couples have
More in Tips/Advice
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic readers who want to get involved in creating the magazine!
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
What’s your best tip for dealing with stress and worry?
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!