Prosciutto, Pear and Parmesan Salad
This elegant, simple salad is lovely served with fresh, crusty bread.
- 1 cup (50 g) baby rocket leaves
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 slices prosciutto, about 40 g
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup (30 g) shaved parmesan
- Place the rocket and pear in a serving bowl. Tear the prosciutto into pieces and add to the bowl along with the parmesan. Gently toss.
- Whisk the oil and vinegar together and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle over the salad and serve immediately.
Preparation: 10 minutes