- 200 g fusilli (pasta spirals)
- 150 g low–fat natural yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 g) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons French mustard
- ¼ cup (15 g) chopped fresh tarragon
- 250 g skinless boneless roast chicken, cubed
- 2 stalks celery, cut into fine strips
- 125 g seedless black grapes, or a mixture of black and green grapes, halved
- ½ cup (50 g) pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- salt and pepper
- sprigs of fresh tarragon to garnish
- mixed green salad to serve (optional)
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 10–12 minutes, or according to the packet instructions, until al dente.
- Drain and rinse with cold water, then drain again and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the yogurt with the mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, mustard and tarragon in a large bowl.
- Stir until all the ingredients are combined and the dressing is smooth.
- Add the pasta, chicken, celery, grapes, toasted pecans and seasoning to taste.
- Toss until the ingredients are all evenly coated with the creamy dressing.
- Transfer to a serving dish or plates and garnish with sprigs of tarragon.
- Serve with a mixed green salad, if liked.
Preparation: 15 minutes, plus cooling
Cooking: about 10 minutes