- 300 g tagliatelle
- 100 ml low–fat milk
- 150 g medium–fat soft goat's cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2–3 tablespoons finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 10–12 minutes, or according to the packet instructions, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, warm the milk in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the cheese, breaking it up as you add it to the milk, and stir until it has just melted.
- Do not allow the mixture to boil or the cheese will curdle.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the tarragon and spring onions.
- Season to taste.
- Drain the pasta well and transfer it to a serving dish.
- Add the goat’s cheese sauce and mix.
- Scatter the hazelnuts over the top and serve.