A thyroid that is overactive (hyperthyroidism), underactive (hypothyroidism), or has developed structural issues (a nodule or tumour) could be the culprit behind a surprising range of symptoms.
- 8 secret signs your marriage is headed for divorce
- 7 easy bedtime fixes to help reduce belly bloat while you sleep
- These are the statin side effects you should know about
- Is it bad to drink water that’s been sitting overnight – or longer?
- 17 easy ways to save money on petrol
- 9 common hand gestures that are considered rude around the world
- The ultimate living room cleaning guide
- The worst eating habits for cholesterol