- grated zest and juice of 1 small orange
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 can cannellini beans, about 400 g, drained and rinsed
- ⅔ cup (85 g) pitted green olives
- salt and pepper
- 1 large bulb of fennel, about 350 g, sliced
- 150 g green beans, halved
- 2 zucchini, about 250 g in total, sliced
- 6 slices prosciutto, about 85 g in total, fat removed and slices halved
- Mix together the orange zest and juice, mustard, oil and garlic in a gratin or other shallow baking dish.
- Add the cannellini beans and olives and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, then set aside while preparing the rest of the salad.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, add the fennel and green beans, and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the zucchini and cook for a further 3–4 minutes, or until the vegetables are just tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to high.
- Drain the vegetables and toss them with the cannellini beans and olives in the gratin dish.
- Scrunch up the pieces of prosciutto and arrange on top.
- Place the dish under the grill and cook for 1–2 minutes, just to warm the ham, then serve immediately.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: about 10 minutes