- grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g sugar snap peas
- 1 cup (180 g) seedless black grapes, halved
- 200 g fetta, cut into thin strips
- 1⅓ cups (45 g) rocket, shredded
- 4 cups (180 g) baby spinach leaves
- Place the lemon zest and juice in a large salad bowl.
- Add the sugar and mustard with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk the ingredients together until the sugar and salt have dissolved in the lemon juice.
- Whisk in the oil.
- Cut the sugar snap peas across in half.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the sugar snap peas and bring back to the boil.
- Immediately drain the sugar snaps and refresh under cold running water.
- Add them to the salad bowl, and turn and fold to coat them with the dressing.
- Add the grapes, fetta, rocket and spinach to the bowl, and mix the salad gently but well, so that all the ingredients are coated with dressing.
- Serve at once.
Preparation: about 20 minutes