- 200 g (7 oz) Chinese cabbage (wombok), torn into pieces
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 4 spring onions (scallions), thinly sliced
- 200 g (7 oz) fresh or canned baby corn, sliced
- juice of 2 limes
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) low–fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce or soy sauce
- Put the cabbage, celery, carrot, spring onion and baby corn in a salad bowl and toss well to combine.
- To make the coconut dressing, put 2 tablespoons of the lime juice into a screwtop jar.
- Add the coconut milk, peanut butter, chilli sauce and fish sauce.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and shake well to combine.
- Taste and adjust with the remaining lime juice, if needed.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss together to combine.
- Serve immediately.